- Client has a need for a Jr. Business Analysts to support various initiatives within their PMO in Chicago 4 days / week. (Monday – Thursday)
- Seeking a consultant with a few years’ experience, who is willing to work hard and grow quickly.
Role: Strong Oracle Projects – Functional Consultant
Start: 2 Week
Duration: 12 months
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Required Skills and Summary:
Very Strong Oracle Projects Module Experience a Must
Consultant will be reporting to the CFO.
This is an existing project work.
HR / Payroll / Advanced Benefits Functional and Technical Consultant
Consultant will provide functional and technical support for Oracle eBusiness Suite R12 enhancements and system upgrades. The consultant will:
- work with the Benefits team to identify process, control and reporting gaps in the current benefits processes
- document business requirements to address the gaps in benefits processes and data
- assist with the design, development and testing of system changes, reports and controls
- work with IT, Payroll and HR teams to integrate these capabilities with other HR and business systems
- provide regular status reports and updates on work activities
- lead project meetings
- prepare training materials
Consultant must have at least 5 years experience with Oracle eBusiness Suite R12 HR, Payroll and / or Advanced Benefits. Experience with Absence Management and Compensation Workbench is also required. Consultant should have experience with SQL, PL/SQL development,XML Publisher Reports and forms personalizations. Experience writingFast Formulas is also required.
This position serves as the Global Knowledge Management Leader for Employee Connect in support of HR, Payroll and Time & Attendance process documents, job aids, technical documents, videos and site management of the Employee Connect portal. This position will lead the organization’s Knowledge Management Strategy and update the Employee Connect Director on knowledge management and information system enhancements and needs while ensuring the needs of the organization occur in a timely, effective and efficient manner.
This role is responsible for:
- Candidate Qualifications:
- 3+ years of Workday HCM implementation and / or support experience in hands-on configuration roles
- Familiarity with Core HR, Payroll, Benefits, and Time Reporting processes at large organizations
- Able to be in Pittsburgh area most of the time for the first several months of the project; Possibility of more remote work later
- Able to capture client requirements, perform fit/gap assessments, and facilitate design exercises
- Able to share experiences and best practices from previous Workday engagements
- Able to negotiate with HRIS and/or business stakeholders to convinced them to expand functionality and alter processes for the better
- Hands-on experience with Workday Business Process configuration, notifications, validations, and Supervisory Org design
- Lead a review of current Workday configuration and identify unused and/or untapped best practice configuration
- Partner with HRIS and HR resources to assess improvements
- Facilitate meetings, capture requirements, resolve issues with stakeholders, and assist with documentation
- Craft an implementation plan for more complicated changes, and work with HRIS and Program Management to pursue optimal timing and staffing
- Execute small configuration changes in Workday